In general, all students wishing to study Bachelor's or Master's level programmes and courses at a Swedish university should apply online, using the national University Admissions in Sweden website called universityadmissions.se
Key steps to apply
1. Find your degree programme or course
Check the list of degree programmes and courses on our website. Follow the "apply now" link on the programme webpage that takes you directly to University Admissions in Sweden (this link is available when the application round is open) where you can apply.
2. Create an account at universityadmissions.se
Create an account at the national University Admissions in Sweden website and follow the steps to make your online application
3. Submit your supporting documents
Submit all supporting documents to University Admissions in Sweden so that they are received before the deadline. Documents can either be sent to the address: University Admissions in Sweden, R 312, SE-106 53 Stockholm, SWEDEN OR, depending on the country you are from, you may be able to upload a scanned copy of your original documents on universityadmissions.se. Check the country-specific requirements and document rules for Master's studies and for Bachelor's studies before you submit the following documents:
- Cover sheet (printed from your online application, only needed if sending application by post)
- All official certificates, diplomas and transcripts that are required to prove you meet the admission requirements. If you send copies of these documents by regular post they need to be certified. If you upload your documents you do not have to certify them; however, you need to make sure you scan the original documents
- Proof of English language skills (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS test)
- A copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph (please scan the original if uploading your ID-documents to universityadmissions.se)
- Any additional documents required by the programme or course as part of their selection requirements (e.g. statement of purpose, CV, reference letters).
4. Pay the application fee
Pay the University Admissions in Sweden application fee before the deadline to ensure your application will be considered (for non-EU/EEA students).
More information about applying
- Admission requirements
- Supporting documents
- English language requirements
- Application fee
- Application checklist