Library support for researchers at Campus Helsingborg
At Campus Helsingborg Library, we provide researchers with support and service in various aspects of the research process. In addition to managing information resources, databases and collections which hopefully cover your needs, we also offer interlibrary loans free of cost.
We also offer:
- support and help to register and publish information i LUCRIS
- support in research data management
- courses and support in reference management software EndNote and RefWorks,
- support in publishing issues, such as research evaluation or bibliometrics,
- support in issues regarding open access.
- support regarding systematic literature reviews
You are welcome to contact one of the librarians working in the research support team or your subject librarian for an appointment where you will be introduced to our information resources. We can give you support and advice from the start of your research project, so you can get started and save time. Tell us what you want to know more about and we will customize an introduction especially for you.
The LU card is your library card. To be able to use the LU card as library card you need to register a new account in LUBcat and then come to the circulation desk at the library to activate it. Then you will be able to borrow and return books at all Lund University libraries, and also request books to be picked up at any of the libraries.
Faculty specific support
All researchers working in Helsingborg also have access to the support and services for researchers from your faculty library and subject librarian. Please find more information on the faculty library websites: