LUP Student Papers
Student theses from Lund University are published in full text in LUP Student Papers. Theses published in LUP Student Papers are also accessible via the national database Uppsök.
Publishing your paper in LUP Student Papers
The author of the theses is responsible for uploading the final version of the paper in LUP registration. The theses is then sent for review and subsequent publication. Detailed instructions on how to upload your theses or paper in the system are available in the video below, with English subtitles, and in the LUP Student Papers manual.
- Upload your degree project in LUP registration (New window)
- LUP Student Papers manual (PDF, 167 KB)
- See the faculty of Social Sciences' guidelines (PDF, 49 KB)
What is required to upload my theses in LUP Student Papers?
- You must be registered or re-registered on the relevant theses course.
- You must have access to your student account.
- The theses must be in PDF format.
- It is important that you write the entire theses in a single file, i.e. title page, abstract, list of contents, text, reference list and any attachments are not to be divided into separate Word documents.
If you have problems with your username or password, contact LU ServiceDesk. If you have finished your studies and therefore do not have access to a student account, or if you have other questions, you are welcome to contact us for help.