(This does not apply to the webpage Staff)
This website is run by Campus Helsingborg. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how ch.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is ch.lu.se?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please let us know.
You can contact us in the following ways:
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Not all techniques are used in an accessible way. Among other things, our image carousels are not available for users with screen readers, people with cognitive problems or for people with concentration difficulties.
- Problems using a keyboard:
- navigation does not always follow a logical order
- buttons in image carousels cannot be accessed
- focus is not always visually clear
- some functions cannot be controlled on mobile phones and large screens
- there is no shortcut past menus to the main content
- When a user sets larger distances between letters, words, lines or paragraphs, not all text is always visible.
- Contrasts in uploaded videos (for marking visual focus marking / foreground and background colors) are sometimes insufficient.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with pages that contain more than one language. Some of the headings are then pronounced in the wrong language.
- Information that is automatically retrieved from external websites is sometimes inaccessible.
- Some images will not be recognized by screen readers.
- Some menus may be difficult to use.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with the website’s search function.
- Some videos don't have subtitles available.
We aim to resolve all known editorial and technical accessibility issues by 31-12-21.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of ch.lu.se. We have also had external experts review the template that this website uses.
The last assessment was made on 110521.
The website was published on 030813.
The statement was last updated on 110521.
Page Manager: email@example.com